for all of our personal photos & ideas that must be shared...



I'm a Mormon.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Christmas Ideas

My talented mother gets all the credit for these Christmas ideas (and pictures).


Christmas tablescape complete with gold chargers, berry trees, and candles for the perfect ambiance




Are you naughty or nice?
My twin sister and I get credit for the babies, but my mom gets credit for the photo. The elf hats are from Etsy and the rest was just perfect timing.




Another tablescape that my mom did...I love the gold chargers and the red candles




A great way to display Christmas cards. She used a piece of twine, clothes-pins, and draped it perfectly to make a Christmas card garland




No Christmas would be complete without some mistletoe for kissing :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment